Nomination for the Award
1. The nominee should be a PHILARM member (but not a current member of the PHILARM Board) of good moral character, has attended at least one of the two national conventions, has no back dues or a life member, and who had recruited members or sourced out funds for the Association.
2. He/she should be an active middle level R&D Manager/Supervisor.
3. The candidate should be officially nominated by a PHILARM member.
4. The letter of nomination, completed nomination form and the pertinent supporting documents should be submitted on or before 5. February 28 of every year.
6. All nominations should be addressed to the Chairperson of the Awards and Recognition Committee (ARC).
7. List of nominees including their nominations and supporting papers will be reviewed and officially endorsed by the ARC to the PHILARM Board of Directors for the final evaluation and decision of the award.
8. The recipient of the award shall be notified by the PHILARM Board so he/she can confirm his/her attendance to receive the award during the convention.
Criteria for the Selection of the Outstanding Research Manager Awardee
1. Concern for human resource development and management (30%)
2. Capability to generate resources for his/her agency (20%)
3. Policy advocacy/innovations which enhance effectiveness and efficiency of research and development operations of the agency (15%)
4. Local and international linkages established (15%)
1. A plaque and cash prize will be given to the recipient of ORMA
2. Certificate of Nomination will be given to the official candidates for ORMA during the convention.